Interactive Response Technologies (IRT)
Interactive web-based response system (IWRS) technology streamlines and efficiently manages subject randomization and drug supply for your clinical trials.
Everest has a long history of using web technology in enabling effective clinical trial management for multi-country trials. Everest’s web technology and statistical talents are capable of designing and implementing various (from simple to complex) randomization designs and drug supply management solutions.
With a standard web browser, robust and customizable functionalities, as well as easy-to-use and self-explaining user interface, IWRS is a better choice over interactive voice-response systems (IVRS) for trial subject randomization and drug supply management.
Everest’s IWRS services include:
- Subject registration, randomization, and enrollment, based on the study design, sample size estimation, and subject randomization requirements and procedures.
- Drug supply and inventory management.
- Subject visit and dosing requirements
- Drug supply flow
- Central and local depots
- Shipment methods
- Quantity on initial release and re-supply
- Handling of damaged drugs
- Low inventory alerts
- Drug supply and inventory monitoring reports
- Subject emergency unblinding.
- Real-time online reports.
- Training and support services.
- IWRS User Manual
- Dedicated support email
- 24/7 toll-free helpdesk support