Everest is staying healthy during COVID-19 pandemic
Everest is closely monitoring the development of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic using the World Health Organization (WHO), Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities and we are updating our business continuity plans regularly based on the most up to date information available.
We want to assure you that we remain committed to business continuity while also protecting our employees and their families, our client partners, and the communities in which we work.
We prioritize the health and well being of our employees and their families, our customers and the communities in which we work. While we recognize the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we have taken several steps to minimize risk while maintaining business continuity.
In North America:
- All employees are currently working from home with no interruption to customer service, performance or productivity.
- All meetings are now currently virtual, enabling us to continue to meet our customer and business needs.
- We have restricted access to our Canadian and U.S. facilities to only those needed to carry out necessary activities to maintain business continuity.
- We have suspended visitor access to our offices, however meetings with clients or employment candidates can be conducted virtually.
- All company travel has been restricted to only those that support business continuity.
In Shanghai, China
- All employees were working remotely and have now been able to return to our Shanghai office based on the latest health information for that region.
- This was all done with no interruption to customer service, performance, or productivity.
We will still take other precautions as necessary to ensure the health and well-being of our employees and their families, our customers and the communities in which we work.
We will also continue to work closely with appropriate health authorities and fully comply with all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and applicable local government regulations and protocols.
We encourage all of our colleagues, friends, and families to stay home, remain highly diligent in minimizing infection risk, and stay in good health. Let's flatten the curve together!
- Everest Senior Management Team