Everest Clinical Research (“Everest”) is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) providing a broad range of expertise-based clinical research services to worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries. We serve some of the best-known companies and work with many of the most advanced drugs, biologics, and medical devices in development today.
Everest has been an independent CRO since 2004 with a strong foundation as a statistical and data management center of excellence. Building on this foundation, Everest has successfully developed and established itself as a full-service CRO. Everest’s headquarters are located in Markham (Greater Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada with additional sites in Little Falls (Greater New York City Area), New Jersey, USA, and Shanghai (Pudong Zhangjiang New District), China. Everest is known in the industry for its high quality deliverables, superior customer service, and flexibility in meeting clients’ needs. A dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial origin, Everest continues to experience exceptional growth and great success.
Quality is our backbone, customer-focus is our tradition, and flexibility is our strength. That’s us, that’s Everest.
To drive continued success in this exciting field of clinical research, we are seeking committed, skilled, and customer-focused individuals to join our winning team as Junior Statistical Programmers. Such position will support China and Global studies.
This position is expected to perform entry level statistical programming tasks with opportunities for training and development.
Highly driven, team-oriented, and quality-focused individuals have the potential to advance to levels of increasing responsibility and visibility and to receive highly competitive compensation. Tasks are performed in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner to ensure quality and productivity. Tasks may include, but are not limited, to the following:
1. Perform data conversion between datasets with two different formats according to conversion requirements/specifications, e.g. converting from Excel data records to SAS datasets, non-CDISC compliant datasets to CDISC compliant datasets.
2. Assist in developing SDTM data mapping specifications.
3. Program SDTM and ADaM datasets according to approved dataset specifications.
4. Generate complete and accurate statistical tables, listings, and graphics (TLGs) in accordance with Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and well-defined formats.
5. Develop and test SAS programming codes for clinical trial database logical checks and data reports for ongoing data review.
6. Perform SDTM CRF annotation (aCRF) or QC activities on aCRFs generated by others.
7. Document data and programming information in accordance with SOPs and/or clinical trial sponsor’s specific requirements.
8. Archive clinical trial data (raw data, SDTM, and ADaM datasets) and programming documentation in accordance with SOPs and/or clinical trial sponsor’s specific requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
· A Master’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Computer Sciences, and Mathematics, or other relevant fields is required with previous experience of using SAS.
· SAS certified Base, Advanced, and Clinical Trials Programmers are highly preferred.
· A College English Test (CET) 6 certificate is highly preferred.
· If you have the SAS knowledge, we will train you to be master data analyst.