A Center of Excellence for What We Do
Everest Clinical Research ("Everest") is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) providing a broad range of expertise-based clinical research services to worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries. We serve some of the best-known companies and work with many of the most advanced drugs, biologics, and medical devices in development today.
Everest has been an independent CRO since 2004 with a strong foundation as a statistical and data management center of excellence. Building on this foundation, Everest has successfully developed and established itself as a full-service CRO. Operating primarily in North America, with headquarters located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and an office in Little Falls, New Jersey, USA, Everest is known in the industry for its high quality deliverables, superior customer service, and flexibility in meeting clients’ needs. A dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial origin, Everest continues to experience exceptional growth and great success.
Quality is our backbone, customer-focus is our tradition, flexibility is our strength...that’s us…that’s Everest.
Our Mission and Story
Our mission is to provide outstanding quality, on-time delivery, and exceptional customer service to our clinical research partners.
- Created by a group of former colleagues of Pharmacia Corporation, has been an independent CRO since 2004 following Pfizer’s acquisition of Pharmacia.
- Successfully operating for 14 years as an independent CRO, building partnerships or preferred vendor relationships with several major pharmaceutical companies and other smaller pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
- A growing company, reaching 200 full-time staff members.
- Believes strongly in quality and customer care. Many of our current customers have either worked with Everest staff members in the past or learned about Everest through personal recommendations.
- Promotes high quality standards, is customer-focused, has a can-do spirit, utilizes advanced technologies, strives for continuous improvement, and maintains a high level of ethical and professional standards.
- Continues to be successful in servicing clients and being a center of excellence for the clinical research services Everest provides.
- Helps clients achieve drug and medical device development goals with strong industry expertise and a proven track record.
- Offers quality and timely services at a competitive rate.
- Considers quality as the backbone, customer-focus as the tradition, and flexibility as the strength.