A Center of Excellence for What We Do
Everest Clinical Research ("Everest") is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) providing a broad range of expertise-based clinical research services to worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries. We serve some of the best-known companies and work with many of the most advanced drugs, biologics, and medical devices in development today.
Everest has been an independent CRO since 2004 with a strong foundation as a statistical and data management center of excellence. Building on this foundation, Everest has successfully developed and established itself as a full-service CRO. Operating primarily in North America, with headquarters located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, a second office in Little Falls, New Jersey, USA and a third office in Shanghai, China, Everest is known in the industry for its high quality deliverables, superior customer service, and flexibility in meeting clients’ needs. A dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial origin, Everest continues to experience exceptional growth and great success.
Quality is our backbone, customer-focus is our tradition, flexibility is our strength...that’s us…that’s Everest.
Our Mission and Story
Our mission is to provide outstanding quality, on-time delivery, and exceptional customer service to our clinical research partners.
- Created by a group of former colleagues of Pharmacia Corporation, has been an independent CRO since 2004 following Pfizer’s acquisition of Pharmacia.
- Successfully operating for 16 years as an independent CRO, building partnerships or preferred vendor relationships with several major pharmaceutical companies and other smaller pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
- A growing company with 260 full-time staff members, and 20+ part-time and contract-based staff.
- Believes strongly in quality and customer care. Many of our current customers have either worked with Everest staff members in the past or learned about Everest through personal recommendations.
- Promotes high quality standards, is customer-focused, has a can-do spirit, utilizes advanced technologies, strives for continuous improvement, and maintains a high level of ethical and professional standards.
- Continues to be successful in servicing clients and being a center of excellence for the clinical research services Everest provides.
- Helps clients achieve drug and medical device development goals with strong industry expertise and a proven track record.
- Offers quality and timely services at a competitive rate.
- Considers quality as the backbone, customer-focus as the tradition, and flexibility as the strength.